Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Which road to take..

I believe that there are a series of pre-determined winding, twisting, turning, bumpy and smooth paths already set out for each of us to take...and the end result no matter which way you go, is already known.  Sooooo, just maybe... maybe, the path I chose actually chose me.....



I have never been one to take the 'easy' way...don't get me wrong, I certainly do not go out of my way to make it any more difficult than need be.  Do we really make our own choices or have our choices already somehow been made for us and we are here to experience the results?  Maybe our whole course has already been laid out.  What if everything that has already happened and will happen in our lives was already planned.

Before I thought my path was just that, a path.  I now see a deeper significance to it...it is my path to understanding life...all aspects of life...joy, pain, anger,  love, forgiveness, compassion, humility...all of it.

With all that it throws at us, this 'being' that has encased our souls...this human existence...well...it is really amazing.

Peace!
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment