Wednesday, April 27, 2016

In the end what do our choices amount to..

We all have choices....and in the end all the choices we toiled over really won't matter much....right?  We (all of us in this universe) end up in the same place...not matter your God, your religion, your beliefs, your wealth, etc...we ALL end up in the same place.

So why do we toil over such choices....and it starts at a very young age right?  As I really stop to think about it...these are some of choices that had to be made as we grew/are growing up...and sometimes they were made with an unconscious state of mind...or a mind that was not fully aware...I assume the choices that we make along our journey are to support our own individual happiness in this lifetime...

When we are young...
What to wear
Who to be friends with
Should I date
Should I trying drinking, drugs, sex
Should I skip class
Should I practice hard and be the best athlete I can be
Should I go to college
What should I major in

As we get older, the choices are greater...
Career
Marriage
Money
Kids
A Home
Divorce

And then more...
Illness
Life
Death



So every choice we make does have an impact on our physical presence in this world..but does it really have an impact when we die...do the choices we make really make a difference after we have left this world?




Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment